dilluns, 8 de juny del 2015

Summer

The summer comes (at last) and everybody wants to do a lot of things that they can’t do during the course. But most people search a job to pass the summer and earn money. This summer is probably my last summer without a job and I wanted to profit it. After a difficult year, with a lot of changes in our life, we need time to relax and disconnect of our world.

Resultado de imagen de summer


But not is as good as I thought. I have to do the research project and other things that don’t allow me and some more people to enjoy more the summer, but these things are very important for my future.

Resultado de imagen de summer



With my friends we have to do a lot of things, and we have about 3 months to do them, but we couldn’t do it all. The days will pass very fast it will be September in an moment.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada