dijous, 27 de novembre del 2014

basketball

Basketball is my favourite sport. I play basketball since I was 5. Almost 12 years! In that time I have met a lot of people and almost all my friends. I will remember the best moments and the worst with my team.

Basketball, for me, it's a way to remove all my problems. Whether I'm playing a match or training. I feel really better after play basketball.

First, I played for a club called Esplais, in Castello but, 4 years later, Esplais has nearly disappeared and there is a new club called “CB Castello” and it has grown a lot. It has more than 100 players. These days I play there.

 I love basketball because it’s a sport that uses your whole body and fools your opponent. It’s very intensive, competitive and beautiful. You can enjoy yourself and relax a lot while playing basketball with your friends. I play basketball three or four times a week.


This last year, we played in level A of Girona. We have won lots of matches but we were ranked 8th in Girona and we lost of 5 against the 2nd ranking club in Catalunya in the last seconds. Even though we lost this match; we have had a very good year.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada