diumenge, 15 de maig del 2016

Final reflection




I can't compare my first written post and my last composition because I removed accidentally my posts of 4th ESO, so I have to compared with my posts of 1st BAT.


My first posts are written with the simplest grammar possible, like compostions of a five-year-old boy, without a lot of mistakes, but very simple. My last composition is not very different as my first post, but it is written with a more maturity of ideas, more vocabulary and more complicated sentences. The structure is more clear and I use more connectors.


Comparing my first oral presentation with the last one, it is easy to see that my pronunciation has improved and my nervousness has dicreased, so I do my oral presentations more relaxed and more prepared.In the beginning, most of my oral presentations were corrected by my classmates to make it better, not mistakes but include more vocabulary and more accurate but the recents oral presentation didn't need that corrections

I think my best oral production is my last oral presentation  because I worked more on it, mostly on the vocabulary. It was about my research project, so the vocabulary were very accurate. During that presentation I was half-sleep and I didn't remember the text, so I improvised a lot and it  wasn't perceived because I spoke quite fluent


Regarding to my best written production, I don't know which is the best, but it is possibly my post about "Can technology make a better world?". I worked a lot on this composition, especially in the vocabulary and in the ideas, writing it in an orderly way. This is from the second term, and possibly when I worked harder in English, and it's reflected on the compositions, tasks, etc. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada