dissabte, 7 de març del 2015

Visiting the UAB

We visited the UAB, one of the universities of Barcelona, on the 5th of February.

 My first impression was that it was very big. All the faculties were very near of each other. There, Jere, Didac, Marc, Adria and I went to a talk about the computer engineering. The talk was good, but I don’t like the tables where I sit. After this talk, Jere, Marc and I went to the bar, because we didn’t like the other talks.

The university also has a lot of facilities, like gym or football pitch. This is because if you live in the university’s resident or only study there, you have these facilities to disconnect a little of studying and do the things you like.

After this excursion, I’m as undecided as before the excursion, because I thought that there were more exciting talks.

Resultado de imagen de universitat autonoma de barcelona

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada