diumenge, 8 de maig del 2016

Next year

This is my last year in high school. Next year I'll go to the university. So this year has been special because the change it has represented in my life. The next year I'll study, probably, in the UdG (Universitat de Girona), and I'll probably live in Girona too with some friends.

I won't live at home, and I will only see my parents during the weekend, and that's a difficult change becaus it means that I will have to cook my food and there won't be anybody that controls me, so I'll be free.

My choice is not closed, I'm still looking for the best degree for me, but the most probable option is informatics, because it's the most interesting degree for me, and I think it would like me. But, as I said before, I'm not sure.
Resultado de imagen de indecisión



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada