diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Niptuck dialogue

A self-conscious girl exposes to her friends about her interest on undergoing plastic surgery.

Girl: Guys, lately I’ve been thinking about maybe doing something, but I’d like to hear what you have to say about it before trying anything.
Boy 1: Sure
Boy 2: Okay
Girl: Well, I’m sure you have noticed that I’ve developed a bit of self-consciousness about my breast size, so I began to consider the option of getting a boob job done about a week ago. Bigger breasts are always better, right?
Boy 1: Your tits are fine, come on. Also, that is going to be very expensive, isn’t it?
Boy 2: If it is really necessary for you, go get it. But I personally like you just the way you are.
Boy 1: I agree.
Girl: I appreciate your support but I think that it will improve the way I feel about myself, so I’ll probably do it.

Girl 2 enters the conversation.

Girl 2: Hii! What’s up with the long faces?
Girl 1: I’m seriously considering aesthetic surgery.
Girl 2: Well it was about time, wasn’t it? I mean, a nose job will make you way prettier than you are now with that huge nose. I’m glad you realized. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada